Mosquitos spread disease
Mosquitoes can carry viruses and parasites such as Malaria, Encephalitis, West Nile Virus and Dengue among others. Contracting one of these diseases could result in life-threatening infections.
Let My Mosquiteer fight the mosquitos so you don't have to.
How Does It Work?
My Mosquiteer (patent pending) is a premier mosquito trap that catch and kills mosquitoes as well as flies, fruit flies & gnats.
It uses a water based attractant to lure mosquitos into the trap where they cannot escape and die.
Our main objective is to control the mosquito population reducing their chances of reproducing and spreading mosquito-borne diseases. My Mosquiteer attractant has a pleasant fruity fragrance designed to lure mainly mosquitos into the trap. We were careful not to harm bees and other beneficial insects.
Not to mention that being bitten by mosquitos is really annoying.
For best results please follow these guidelines:
1. Place My Mosquiteer under a shadow, table, plant, or pot or where you have seen mosquitos flying around.
2. You can place My Mosquiteer indoors on a bedside table, a dresser or under the bed, it has a pleasant smell.
3. Wait for at least 3 days for mosquitos to start falling into the trap. This is specially important if you are going to have a gathering.
4. If the attractant gets dry you can add a little of water to refresh it.
5. My Mosquiteer is water resistant but if it gets wet remove the water as soon as you can and add new attractant.
Designed to travel
My Mosquiteer is small and portable. It traps and kills mosquitos using less than 3 Watts of power from as far as 60 feet (18 meters) away.
Simply connect My Mosquiteer to an outlet with the supplied power supply (120~240 VAC.), or use a battery pack for a cell phone (5 VDC. ) or solar cell (5 VDC.) just switch the included USB power cord to connect them. Battery pack and solar cell can be bought separately.
all-natural & DEET-free mosquito control
My Mosquiteer uses refills that are all-natural, DEET-free and non-GMO. Our water based gel safely attract, trap and kill mosquitos.
The refill is scented with a fruity fragrance. It's pleasant to humans and helps attract mosquitos.
This product is exempt from registration with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
under FIFRA section 25(b) regulations PMRA exempt.
Environmentally friendly packaging
Both My Mosquiteer and the refill packs are made from recyclable materials.
If composing isn't your thing, dispose of the flies and used attractant in the trash.
As always we will keep on working and improving our products to make them more recyclable and evironmentla friendly when disposed.
Make you own Attractant!
Make your own refills!
You can buy ours that is tested and ready to go or make your own by following this recipe:
1. Water (5cc).
2. Sugar, 3 teaspoons. Any sugar will do.
3. Active Yeast, a pinch is enough, it will reproduce itself. Important! it has to be active yeast, the instant ones (Sodium Bicarbonate) won't work
4. Container: you can reuse the same container that the kit is coming with.
1. In a small container mix 5CC of water with 3 teaspoons of sugar and add a pich of active yeast.
2. The more viscous the better to prevent spills.
3. Place inside the mosquito trap.
4. Replace as needed and enjoy the outside without mosquitoes.
A pinch = 1/16 teaspoon.